URList is free application written for Windows which allows you to export URLs from a Sitemap file which is located on the web or is downloaded to your computer.
- Easy to Use
- Supports local and remote Sitemap files (XML)
- Supports all Windows versions
How to Use
You can see the screenshots below for more information about using URList. It simply comes down to:
- Import you Sitemap (either from the Web or from your computer)
- Press Load to read the URLs
- Press Export to save List of URLs on the target website to a CSV file.
You can use the following button to Download URList for Windows:
You can post your comments and questions below. Also please let me know if you find any issues in the program.